- Raise the minimum wage to $20 an hour
- End free trade and block imports through onerous tariffs so as to restore jobs in America
- Institute single-payer, government-run health care by disbanding all private insurers.
- Guarantee a living wage; no matter if you work or not.
- Free College.
- Fast Track the complete elimination of fossil fuels.
- Spend one trillion dollars on infrastructure
- Spend one trillion dollars in the restoration of the environment
- Eliminate all nuclear power.
- Provide for racial and gender equal rights.
- All borders should be open for free migration to work and live.
- No more electronic balloting during elections. Paper only.
- Immediately forgive all debt; including international debt.
- Outlaw credit reporting agencies.
- Allow workers to make a union vote at anytime.
Tuesday, October 11, 2011
Media Claims that Occupy Wall Street Has No Message and No Demands
If you listen to the media reports about the Occupy Wall Street protests, they say that protesters have no message and no specific demands. But, while the individual protestors might not know why they're there, the organizers and groups behind the protests sure know what they want. And, I think the liberal media is avoiding telling the public about those demands because most are extremely radical; if not un-American. Here's a synopsis of the "proposed" demands that appear at the OccupyWallSt.org website.