These are the non-politicians that the Hill.com thinks may run:
- Mark Zuckerberg - Billionaire Co-Founder and CEO of Facebook
- Mark Cuban - Billionaire owner of the Dallas Mavericks
- Tom Steyer - Billionaire Climate Change Activist
- Sheryl Sandberg - Billionaire and Chief Operating Officer of Facebook
- Howard Schultz - Billionaire and CEO of Starbucks
- Michele Obama - Former First Lady
- Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson - Wrestler and Actor
- Oprah Winfrey - Billionaire Media Mogul
What is interesting about this "billionaire" movement is that it appears to be an attempt at fighting fire with fire. But, it is also interesting that the Democrats would even consider a billionaire as their presidential nominee. After all, for decades, they have hated the rich (except when it comes to donations), primarily because they claim that the rich represent income inequality and only exist off the backs of the poor.
In any event, 2020 may be shaping up to be one of the most contested campaigns against a sitting President in the history of the United States. In fact, we might even see a bevy of anti-Trump Republicans attempting to overthrow him.
The 43 people who might run against Trump in 2020: http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/332156-the-43-people-who-might-run-against-trump-in-2020
Here Are the Billionaires Backing Hillary Clinton: http://fortune.com/2016/08/04/hillary-clinton-billionaire-backers/