- 9.9%: This is the real unemployment rate when the following are taken into consideration: (1) part timers unable to find full time work; (2) underemployed workers; (3) discouraged workers that have given up trying to find a job.
- The 2nd Quarter 2013: This is when Obama promised that we would see a 5% unemployment rate as his stimulus package was passed into law. Instead, unemployment didn't hit 5% until late 2015.
- 8.3%: The current Black unemployment rate.
- 23.7%: The rate of unemployment among Blacks ages 16 to 19.
- 2.1%: The slowest Economic Growth since World War II.
- 1989: That's how far back you have to go to find the average median household family's current income.
- 47.6 million: A record number of people in poverty.
- 27%: The percentage of Blacks in poverty; and 24% of all Hispanics in poverty.
- 10.8 Million: The number of disabled workers. Up from 7.4 million when Obama came to office; a 44% increase.
- 20.3%: The average increase in ObamaCare premiums going into 2016.
Obama Job Approval: http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/president_obama_job_approval-1044.html
The Worst [economic] Expansion Since WWII: https://www.google.com/search?q=The+Worst+Expansion+Since+World+War+II+Was+Even+Weaker+...&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8
Alternative Measures of Unemployment: http://www.bls.gov/news.release/empsit.t15.htm
The Employment Situation December 2015 - Bureau of Labor Statistics: http://www.bls.gov/news.release/pdf/empsit.pdf
White House Stimulus Predictions for Unemployment: http://www.qando.net/2011/09/09/the-white-house-stimulus-chart/
Record 46.7 Million Americans Live In Poverty; Household Incomes back 1989 levels: http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-09-16/record-467-million-americans-live-poverty-median-houshold-income-back-1989-levels
Poverty Rate by Race/Ethnicity: http://kff.org/other/state-indicator/poverty-rate-by-raceethnicity/
Table 2. Social Security benefits [including disability beneficiaries], November 2015: https://www.ssa.gov/policy/docs/quickfacts/stat_snapshot/#table1
Average Increase in ObamaCare Premiums going into 2016: https://www.google.com/search?q=average+increas+in+obamacare+premiums+in+2016&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8