Thursday, July 31, 2008

Obama: A Uniter or Race Baiter?

I knew that, eventually, Barack Obama and his surrogates would start using race to attack John McCain and the Republicans. They did it with Hillary Clinton's campaign on a near weekly basis. Anything that remotely smelled like a racist comment was highlighted in the public forum. Does anyone remember when the word "fairytale" (when used by Bill Clinton) was suddenly turned into a racist remark (See Full Story)? I guess Aesop and his fables were really a "secret handbook" of the KKK!

Yesterday, Obama said this: "What they're going to try to do is make you scared of me. You know, he doesn't look like all those other presidents on the dollar bills..." (See Full Story) In response to a complaint by McCain, the Obama campaign said that McCain's complaint was "baseless" about playing the race card. I might be wrong, but I don't think there are anything "but" white-guy-Presidents on any of our monies.

Maybe he was talking about the fact that all of our money-Presidents have long hair. Yeah! That's it!

Believe me, this is just the start.

Also, I think Mr. Obama should do a little research (Just a little!) on the currency in America. To my knowledge, we don't have multiple Presidents on our dollar bills as in his comment: "...like all those other presidents on the dollar bills." If McCain had made that gaffe, the National Press would have said he was senile. And, again, the arrogant Mr. Obama seems to be implying that he has already been elected President by saying: "...all those other presidents". Isn't that rather presumptive of him. I guess he still hasn't come down from his speech in Berlin where he seemed to imply that he was the "leader" of the world.

No comments: